- Client: Nanyang Technological University
- Roles: Concept, 3D Wall Art
- July 2015 @ NTU Singapore
- Client: Star Cruises
- Roles: Concept, 3D Wall Art, Trick Art
- March 2015 @ Fleet wide Asia
Star Cruises brings you the first 3D museum at sea! Based on the optical illusion concept of creating three-dimensional (3D) images from two-dimensional (2D) paintings using creative art techniques, we offer a non-conventional approach to artwork. Step into these paintings, strike a creative post and watch these painting illusions come alive with your pictures. The masterpieces are scattered at different locations throughout the ship, creating a sense of adventurous experience for all travellers.
Get your mobile phones and cameras ready, and immerse yourself in the illusive world of Star Cruises’ “Star Illusions @ Sea”!